1. You need to sign up before posting an ad.
2. Click ok “Post a free AD” option. Select whether you want to “share” or “rent” an item. By clicking on “share”, the cost per day of the item is fixed to zero. By selecting to rent, you can specify the cost/per day later for the item.
3. Provide the title of the ad along with the description. Select an appropriate category and the sub-category. If the required sub-category is not listed, please select the “other” option. Click on “next” to proceed to the next page.
4. Provide the correct address, so that it is easy for the user to search for items based on location. Enter your complete street address. The system tries to automatically detect the exact address on the map. After entering your address, please confirm the same on the map next to it.
5. On the next page, you will have to upload good quality photos of the item that you are sharing or renting. Upload one main photo and a few sub-photos. Click on “next” after you have uploaded the photos.
6. On the next page, there are three important options. Firstly, select the dates that you may want to make your item available to the users. Secondly, select the type of booking you want to provide. In “Instant Booking”, the user can directly pay for the item and book it. For “Request for Booking” option, the user requests you to accept his booking. You have the right to reject or accept the booking. Thirdly, it is important for you to set a cost/day for the item if the item is for renting. You can also provide discounts for weekly and monthly basis if you wish to.
7. The next page has options for delivery of items. You can either provide or not provide delivery. If you don’t provide delivery, then the user needs to pick up the item from you. Anyhow, the user and you can free to chat and decide upon the delivery.
8. By clicking on “POST THE AD”, the ad gets notified to the admin for approval. Once the content is verified for consistency with the terms and privacy as listed on the website, the ad is approved by the admin. After approval, the ad will be active and will be a part of search result of the users.
9. You can save the ad and continue later with any remaining changes. You can also discard the ad. There is also an option to edit the ad after it has been posted. To edit the ad listing, you need to click on “Manage Ads” in the drop down menu on the right top corner. Here by clicking on “Edit Listing”, you can edit your ad listing.